Aggressive, Experienced And Prepared - Lawyer Patrick K. Burke
Whether you have been arrested on suspicion of committing a crime, or are involved in a contentious family legal matter, it is important that you retain an experienced attorney who will get the results you need.
At Patrick K. Burke, Attorney at Law, in Leominster, Massachusetts, we help individuals throughout Worcester and Middlesex counties to successfully resolve their criminal defense and family law matters. Our founding attorney, Patrick K. Burke, is a highly experienced trial lawyer who has successfully represented clients since 2006.
Experience In Criminal Defense | OUI Lawyer Serving Fitchburg, Leominster And Beyond
Attorney Burke has defended clients against charges ranging the gamut of criminal law: from disorderly conduct, to drunk and drunk-driving charges, to trafficking heroin and cocaine, to first-degree murder. As a former state prosecutor, he understands how the other side thinks. He has litigated in more than 300 jury trials as a prosecutor, civil defense attorney and criminal defense attorney. He is also a diligent and tenacious investigator of facts and legal precedent.
Our firm is founded on the principle that every person accused of a crime deserves a solid criminal defense. To that end, we provide effective representation for clients accused of crimes, including:
- OUI: Underage, first-time and repeat charges of Operating Under the Influence charges resulting from alleged drunk driving or drugged driving.
- Drug charges: Possession, distribution, trafficking, or manufacturing of methamphetamine, cocaine, heroin, or prescription drugs.
- Sex offenses: Sex crimes, including sexual assault, rape and child molestation.
- Violent crimes: Negligent homicide, assault and domestic violence.
- Juvenile crimes: Including vandalism, drug crimes, assault and other crimes of violence.
- 209A/restraining orders: Massachusetts orders for protection, commonly known as a "209As," can prohibit an alleged abuser from having contact with an abused or threatened adult or child.
- All other misdemeanor and felony crimes
Attorney Burke also has extensive experience in representing individuals in family disputes, including divorce. Our law firm can help you solve any legal problem relating to:
- Divorce: Contested and uncontested divorce, as well as related issues of property division, alimony, child custody, child support, modifications and contempt of court orders.
- Probate. Including the settling of estates through the probate process, and probate litigation.
We Listen; We Care | Free Consultation
Retain Patrick K. Burke, Attorney at Law, for your legal representation, and you will be assured of having unparalleled access to your attorney during a difficult and stressful time in your life. We will meet with you, listen to your concerns and provide you options by which we can pursue your goals.
To schedule a free, confidential consultation with our attorney, contact us in Leominster, Massachusetts, today.
Our law office offers free, initial consultations to prospective clients, as well as affordable rates and flexible payment plans for those who retain our services. Credit cards are accepted. We make ourselves available to clients 24/7. We can make evening, weekend, home, jail and hospital visits upon request.